EuroCC@Greece announces the “Data analytics in the era of large-scale machine learning” Training Event, organised in collaboration with EuroCC@Greece & EuroCC@Cyprus, on May 23-24, on-site at The Cyprus Institute premises. The event will also be available to participants from Greece via Zoom.
The event will provide training on the following subjects:
- Large-scale generative models for language and vision (including LLMs): How they work – and what we still do not know about them
- PyTorch Neural Networks: Running on CPUs and GPUs
- Streamlined Data Analysis with NBML: Harnessing AI Algorithms for Predictive Modelling
- Efficient Data Cleaning and Pre-processing Techniques for Robust Machine Learning
- GPU CUDA Programming
The webinar is suitable for a big range of users familiar with at least one programming language, such as C/C++, Fortran, Python & R.
All attendees will need their own desktop or laptop with the following software installed:
- Web browser – e.g. Firefox or Chrome
- PDF viewer – e.g. Firefox, Adobe Acrobat
- ssh client – Terminal for Mac or Linux is fine. For Windows Putty should be fine.
More about the event and detailed agenda here.
For online participation via Zoom register until Monday May 8thhere.