Τhe service portfolio of EuroCC@Greece addresses the Technology Transfer needs of the Greek HPC-oriented companies.
Consultation on access to HPC resources: Contact us in order to be informed on how to get access to HPC resources in Greece or in Europe, either you are a company or an academic institution. We will held you quantify the resources you need, find the right infrastructure partner and get you in touch with them
Networking: Networking is considered as one of the most crucial tools for the enterprises or research/academic organisations, who wish further development. What we offer:
® Promotion of Greek technologies abroad undertaking technology marketing actions (publications, company missions, international exhibitions, matchmaking events)
- identification of suitable qualified partners abroad for technological, business and research cooperation.
Consultation on Funding opportunities: The streamlining, as well as the selection of the right information, are among the most important steps for preparing a successful proposal. What we offer:
- information and advice on upcoming calls of the European framework programmes, such as Horizon Europe, of other European, national or third party calls as well as of private funding sources
- advice on legal, financial and administrative aspects of research proposals and projects
- assistance in preparation of a proposal for funding programmes (partnering, revision, pitching)
IP Management: Intellectual Property (IP) is one of the most important assets of a leading edge technology company. Whether it be patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets or know-how, it is critically important to identify it, document it, protect it and in some cases, register it. What we offer:
- trainings on IP issues
- advice on IPR assessment, management, patenting, licensing, spin-off creation etc.
Mentoring on Business Development: The main aim here is to support the capacity building of the Greek enterprises, in order to foster their further development. What we offer:
- trainings to all interested parties about innovation/technology issues (innovation management, technology audits)
- information provision on the assessment of legal, financial and cultural issues on international collaborations
If you are interested in benefiting from our services, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!